| Program for Creation of Investment Instruments ||
- Creation and/or participation in financial instruments focused on attracting third-party capital to the venture market and support of technological projects in various stages of development.
- Creation and/or participation in financial instruments also focused on correcting the venture capital market in priority industry sectors.
- Support of corporate venture investment vehicles, including in collaboration with major corporations and publicly owned companies.
- Spread of the practice of formation of investment instruments within or with the use of the Russian jurisdiction.
- Detection and analysis of any possible terms and conditions to attract international capital to the Russian venture market in current economic conditions.
| Innovation Ecosystem Development Program ||
- Formation of an integrated vehicle environment facilitating productive coordination and cooperation of all the subjects and objects of the national innovation ecosystem.
- Synchronization of activity of innovation ecosystem subjects (regional innovation clusters, technology platforms, engineering centers, state-owned companies implementing innovative development programs, startup acceleration centers at universities, etc.) and public innovation support vehicles.
- Development and supply of products ensuring formation of effective innovation ecosystems for the benefit of the key customer groups.
- Increased availability of high-quality ecosystem products and services in the market.
- Creating a system of comprehensive monitoring of the national innovation system as a basis for formation of the state policy in the field of science, technology, and innovation development..
| Investor Development Program ||
- Development of venture investors and business angels.
- Promotion and development of corporate "open innovation" tools and venture capital investment.
| Program for Globalisation of Russian Innovation Industry||
- Promotion of the access of Russian innovation and service businesses to the global market and their integration into international value generating chains through promotion of Russian innovative companies of the portfolio of funds created with participation of RVC's capital, and other partner company pools (export promotion, search for technology and strategic partners, and search for later stage investors).
- Complex representation of the interests of the Russian innovation ecosystem in the markets (search for and support to partnerships and sharing best practices).
- Promotion of transfer to the Russian Federation of "breakthrough" foreign technology and advanced international business competencies.
- Provision of international component in addressing the challenges facing other RVC programs.
| Innovation Promotion Program ||
- Involvement of successful representatives of science and education, as well as inventors, in innovative business sphere.
- Facilitating the flow of qualified engineers in the high-tech market segments.
- Formation in the society of an image of technological entrepreneur as a "hero of our time" (PR technological entrepreneurship and innovation development) based on "success stories."
- Support for the development of technology platforms as strategic communications tools in the innovative market.
- Popularization of the Russian venture industry abroad and increase in investment attractiveness of the Russian venture capital market in the international arena