- RVC Profile
- What is the mission of RVC?
- RVC’s authorized capital is …?
- Who are the members of Board of Directors of RVC?
- Who are the members of management board of RVC?
- How many RVC backed funds have been established?
- How many companies have been invested by RVC?
- What is RVC policy in Russian regions?
- What is RVC international policy?
- About venture partners of RVC Seed Fund
RVC is a government fund of funds and a development institute of the Russian Federation, one of Russia's key tools in building its own national innovation system.
Its mission is to encourage Russia’s own VC industry and boost capital of VC funds. RVC’s role is that of a government fund of venture capital funds channeling public incentives to venture capital and financial support to the hi-tech sector, and of a Russian VC industry development institute.
RVC’s authorized capital — RUB 30 011 320 700 (about US$ 532 mln.) — is 100% owned by the Federal Agency for State Property Management (Rosimuschestvo).
Chairman of the Board of Directors:
- Oleg V. Fomichev — Deputy Minister of Economic Development of the Russian Federation
Members of the Board of Directors:
- Igor R. Agamirzian — Chief Executive Officer;
- Alexander A. Auzan — Dean of the Faculty of Economics of Lomonosov Moscow State University, Head of the Department of Applied Institutional Economics of the Faculty of Economics at Lomonosov Moscow State University, Doctor of Science (Economics), Professor;
- Gleb S. Nikitin — First Deputy Minister of Industry and Trade of the Russian Federation;
- Boris G. Nuraliev — Head of 1C Company;
- Dmitry N. Peskov — Director of Young Professionals Division of the Agency for Strategic Initiatives;
- Aleksandr B. Povalko — Deputy Minister of Education and Science of the Russian Federation;
- Sergey G. Polyakov — General Director of Foundation for Assistance to Small Innovative Enterprises (FASIE);
- Yuri A. Udaltsov — Deputy Chairman of the Management Board, RUSNANO MC LLC.
- Igor Agamirzian — CEO of RVC;
- Egor Beketov — Director and Chairman of the Board of RVC Biopharmaceutical Investments (RVC Biofund);
- Andrey Vvedensky — Director of Investment Programs, Executive Board member;
- Gulnara Bikkulova — Director, Executive Board Member;
- Roman Kosyachkov — Deputy CEO, Vice Chairman of Management Board;
- Eugeny Kuznetsov — Deputy CEO, Chief of Project Management Office;
- Aleksandr Loktev — Director and the Chairman of the Board of RVC Infrastructure Investment Fund (RVC InfraFund);
- Alexander Potapov — Deputy CEO, Managing Director;
- Aleksey Teleshev — Director and the Chairman of the Board of RVC Seed Fund, Ltd. (FPI RVC).
RVC invests capital through VC funds that it creates in partnership with private investors. All in all, RVC has backed 21 funds (including 2 funds in under a foreign jurisdiction) to a total capitalization of RUB 29 bln i.e. about US$ 529 mln., its share amounting to RUB 18,3 bln i.e. about US$ 333 mln.
- VTB Venture Fund
- Bioprocess Capital Ventures
- Maxwell Biotech Venture Fund
- Leader Innovations
- Innovation Solutions
- S-Group Ventures
- New Technologies
- RVC Seed Fund
- RVC Infrastructure Investment Fund
- RVC Biopharmaceutical Investment Fund
- Civil Technologies, ltd
- Softline Seed Fund
- High Technologies Seed Fund
- Venture Fund Accelerator
- Seed fund ACP
- RBV Capital
- RUSSIAN VENTURE CAPITAL I LP
- RVC IVFRT LP (Great Britain)
As on 2015, RVC backed funds run a portfolio of 174 companies, invested capital totaling more than RUB 16,2 bln i.e. about US$ 295 mln.
RVC has signed 36 cooperation agreements with different Russian regions.
In order to generate a deal flow and extend professional support to Seed Fund portfolio companies, we are building a System of Venture Partners, who search for innovative projects, prepare them for presentation to Investment committee, lend post-investment project support (render professional support to portfolio companies) and interact with venture professionals.
The System of Seed Fund Venture Partners is formed through a registration procedure, which is based on publicity, availability, voluntarism and self-sustainability principles.
All venture partner registration procedure takes on average 1 month.